How Does the Gcp App Engine Work
What is GCP App Engine?
App Engine is a fully managed, serverless platform for developing and hosting web applications at scale. You can choose from several popular languages, libraries, and frameworks to develop your apps, then let App Engine take care of provisioning servers and scaling your app instances based on demand.
Google App Engine Documentation | Google Cloudcloud.google.com › appengine › docs
Search for: What is GCP App Engine?
When should I use App Engine?
You should use it when:
- you can't be arsed to set up a server.
- you want instant for-free nearly infinite scalability.
- your traffic is spikey and rather unpredictable.
- you don't feel like taking care of your own server monitoring tools.
- you need pricing that fits your actual usage and isn't time-slot based.
Aug 2, 2010
Google App Engine - When to use it, when not too? - Stack Overflowstackoverflow.com › questions › google-app-engine-when-to-use-it-whe...
Search for: When should I use App Engine?
Is Google App Engine a SaaS?
Amongst its various cloud-based products, Google app engine has become quite popular. The app engine is a Cloud-based platform, is quite comprehensive and combines infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS).Apr 14, 2014